The Library

Give in to the temptation...

Fresh Chatter

Copyright Notice

Creative Commons License
This work, excepting where specified otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License. The header image was clicked by Tray Ratcliffe and modified in Photoshop by me.. Source Image here. Thanks a bunch Tray!
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers
And I'm also on Blogadda. Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
I also use Google Analytics!!

Sunday, January 17, 2010

New beginnings and related stuff!

The Lanes of Life

The lanes of life...

I began this blog in January 2009. I worked on it for two months and then regrettably, I dumped it. I’m sorry blog! I’m sorry world! But hey, its a new year. Its January 2010 and I’m starting again. And yes, that rhymed. I hope that I can get back all my readers and fellow photography lovers! Now.. coming to this picture. It was cloudy that day and yes, it ended up raining. My friends and I were out hunting for an iPod Shuffle. I was sitting on a rickshaw when I smelled the moisture in the air. The breeze was a very welcome one, it cooled down a very hot Dharampura Bazar – a market in Patiala. Well, God smiled after that and it rained. I remember taking a walk with the drizzle through these very lanes with my friend. It was amazing. This picture was taken just before it started to rain…

Recent Posts

About This Blog

I had been wanting to start a photolog for quite some time, but I guess couldn't find the time or probably a decent camera. But then in August, 2008 I bought a 2 MP, Nokia 6233.

It was an all-in-one phone and the camera wasn't that bad. So then I went on a picture taking spree and finally decided to make this blog! The years went by and the Nokia 6233 became obsolete. Then I had the bright idea of buying a Nokia Asha 302. It had a 3.2 MP camera which I shall now pit against the almighty 6233.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP