The Library

Give in to the temptation...

Fresh Chatter

Copyright Notice

Creative Commons License
This work, excepting where specified otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License. The header image was clicked by Tray Ratcliffe and modified in Photoshop by me.. Source Image here. Thanks a bunch Tray!
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers
And I'm also on Blogadda. Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
I also use Google Analytics!!

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Pony Parking

Pony parking

I was wandering on the streets of Patiala when I came across this rather interesting sight. A couple of stray , yes STRAY, horses were grazing right next a couple of cars in front of a hotel. The irony of the situation has not escaped me till this day. I guess its only in India where you will find stray horses and cows. But finding stray horses is quite common in Patiala. That was quite a horsey day for me as well. Oh well!



Recent Posts

About This Blog

I had been wanting to start a photolog for quite some time, but I guess couldn't find the time or probably a decent camera. But then in August, 2008 I bought a 2 MP, Nokia 6233.

It was an all-in-one phone and the camera wasn't that bad. So then I went on a picture taking spree and finally decided to make this blog! The years went by and the Nokia 6233 became obsolete. Then I had the bright idea of buying a Nokia Asha 302. It had a 3.2 MP camera which I shall now pit against the almighty 6233.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP