The Library

Give in to the temptation...

Fresh Chatter

Copyright Notice

Creative Commons License
This work, excepting where specified otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License. The header image was clicked by Tray Ratcliffe and modified in Photoshop by me.. Source Image here. Thanks a bunch Tray!
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers
And I'm also on Blogadda. Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
I also use Google Analytics!!

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Thorny petals and weird people

The thorn in the petal
The Thorn in the Petal

Today, I feel enlightened. Do not ask me how or why. I just feel enlightened. I've always had this idea in my head that no matter how carefree people might be, they always shoulder their responsibilities for the people who depend on them. But today, I realized that it is not always so. You can't expect people to behave as you yourself would. In spite of all my poking and pondering over human nature, this thing never struck me. It was probably because of the fact that never before in my life had I met such an utterly disappointing excuse of a rational and realistic human being. I mean having faith on yourself is one thing and being adamant and not doing anything even after being warned is another thing and then screwing it all up when people are depending on you is yet another thing.

Life isn't all fun, partying and outings. But some people have a problem getting it as they've made it so far without having to sacrifice on fun. But they must also understand that their school days are very different from what they face now! I can pray that they learn from their mistakes and become a little more flexible by starting to understand the work-load and actually doin g something about it. Luck won't be pulling you through everything Mr and yes, you know I'm talking about you.

Whew! Now that's a load off my chest. Time to talk about the photo, eh?! Well she was sweeping the flowers on the lawn at the univ. and well I thought it was rather contrasting. The bright liveliness of the flowers against her dull and dead demeanor. How’d you like the photo ?

Recent Posts

About This Blog

I had been wanting to start a photolog for quite some time, but I guess couldn't find the time or probably a decent camera. But then in August, 2008 I bought a 2 MP, Nokia 6233.

It was an all-in-one phone and the camera wasn't that bad. So then I went on a picture taking spree and finally decided to make this blog! The years went by and the Nokia 6233 became obsolete. Then I had the bright idea of buying a Nokia Asha 302. It had a 3.2 MP camera which I shall now pit against the almighty 6233.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP