The Library

Give in to the temptation...

Fresh Chatter

Copyright Notice

Creative Commons License
This work, excepting where specified otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License. The header image was clicked by Tray Ratcliffe and modified in Photoshop by me.. Source Image here. Thanks a bunch Tray!
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers
And I'm also on Blogadda. Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
I also use Google Analytics!!

Sunday, January 25, 2009

The Pup on the Pavement

The Pup on the Pavement
The Pup on the Pavement - found this cute little pup sleeping peacefully on the pavement!

Another addition to my steadily growing collection of animal photos. This cute little critter was sleeping peacefully on the pavement. Mr A, Mr R, Mr N, Ms GB and myself were walking along to have some food and we came across this cute little puppy sleeping peacefully on the pavement. Today, I got conclusive proof that animals are totally photogenic. This was the best picture of the pup that I took, but the pup looked equally good in every snap. I know I haven’t been blogging for the last couple of days, it was only because I was working on my case for the intra moot-court competition that’s to be held on the 28th at my university. Among other things, I’ve been planning on making some changes to my blog and I’ve finally put the ads on my blog. I’ve been thinking of making only one post appear on the home page. If you want to see the other posts, then just click on older posts. I just think it’s going to be more photobloggy!!

Recent Posts

About This Blog

I had been wanting to start a photolog for quite some time, but I guess couldn't find the time or probably a decent camera. But then in August, 2008 I bought a 2 MP, Nokia 6233.

It was an all-in-one phone and the camera wasn't that bad. So then I went on a picture taking spree and finally decided to make this blog! The years went by and the Nokia 6233 became obsolete. Then I had the bright idea of buying a Nokia Asha 302. It had a 3.2 MP camera which I shall now pit against the almighty 6233.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP