The Library

Give in to the temptation...

Fresh Chatter

Copyright Notice

Creative Commons License
This work, excepting where specified otherwise, is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 2.5 India License. The header image was clicked by Tray Ratcliffe and modified in Photoshop by me.. Source Image here. Thanks a bunch Tray!
IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers IndiBlogger - Network of Indian Bloggers
And I'm also on Blogadda. Visit blogadda.com to discover Indian blogs
I also use Google Analytics!!

Friday, January 2, 2009

A sunset, some ketchup and a bakra!

Street Sunset
Street Sunset - click to view my flickr page and a larger version

Sunsets are always hailed as an artist's delight, one of the most beautiful sights to be seen in the world. Sunsets are also noted to be the most romantic of times. But known of this was in my mind when I took this picture. What was I doing? Well lets see...

I was on a rickshaw, heading to Tagore cinema to watch Golmaal Returns! I was on the rickshaw with friends and I think I had a sachet of tomato ketchup with me! Don't ask why? I guess I just like to carry useless stuff. Wait! I take back my words. That ketchup did come in handy. My rather evil mind decided to play a little trick on the rickshaw puller. See, I opened the packet and poured all the ketchup on the seat of the rickshaw puller when he wasn't looking! Yes, he did sit on it! Yes, the seat of his pants did become red! Yes, he must have gone home and wondered what the hell happened and if he bled from somewhere. My friends had a good laugh...

What! Don't look at me like that. I know I'm evil, sick and twisted sometimes. Oh, btw, five points to the person who guesses which square this picture was taken in.
UPDATE - No posts for the next couple of days. I'll be travelling back to the university. You can still check my updates on Twitter though!

Technorati Tags: ,,

Recent Posts

About This Blog

I had been wanting to start a photolog for quite some time, but I guess couldn't find the time or probably a decent camera. But then in August, 2008 I bought a 2 MP, Nokia 6233.

It was an all-in-one phone and the camera wasn't that bad. So then I went on a picture taking spree and finally decided to make this blog! The years went by and the Nokia 6233 became obsolete. Then I had the bright idea of buying a Nokia Asha 302. It had a 3.2 MP camera which I shall now pit against the almighty 6233.

  © Blogger template 'Photoblog' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP